How to Find Great Business Ideas
💡 Idea - https://readmake.com/
When it comes to starting a business, finding a great idea can be the most challenging part. Here are some tips to help you find the right idea for your business:
- Solve Your Own Problems: The most important thing is to find ideas by solving your own problems. Look at your own life and observe your daily challenges. You are the foremost expert on the problems you have, more so than anyone else who doesn't have them. Your problem might just be everyone else's. Even if it's not always successful, solving your own problems is a great way to find viable ideas.
- Become more unique and original: Everyone is doing things because everyone has the same problems. Therefore, you need to do things that make you explicitly different. This will help you generate unique ideas. Get outside, become original, do crazy things that you're scared of. Walk into random office buildings, jump fences, crash hotel pools, or whatever makes you different. Don't be afraid! Live.
- Start from the problem, not the solution: Always start from the problem, not the solution. The problem should always come first, not the technology or solution.
- Execution is worth millions: To me, ideas are worth nothing unless executed. They are just a multiplier. Execution is worth millions. To make a business, you need to multiply the two. The most brilliant idea, with no execution, is worth $20. The most brilliant idea takes great execution to be worth $20,000,000.
- Don't be afraid to test your ideas: The worst thing is to be with people who just confirm what you already think. The best thing is to test your ideas as quickly as possible. Even asking other people for advice is kind of pointless. You can't ask "will this idea work." You need to ask the market by building it! Nobody knows until you launch!
In conclusion, finding great business ideas can be tough, but it's not impossible. By solving your own problems, becoming more unique, starting from the problem, testing your ideas, and finding problems in your daily life, you can come up with unique and successful business ideas.